EFT

EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques, and was created by Gary Craig

I thought perhaps readers would like to read about EFT, and other energy therapies, so that you might discover just what they can do for you...

EFT is a way of tapping on meridian points and saying (or at least focusing on) a specific problem. The point being that the problem is supposed to gradually dissipate as you do this. Quite amazingly, it often does. Not always though, there is some technique involved for those stubborn problems!

So in my next post, I'd like to tell you about the Basic Routine, which works for many problems. In later posts, I'll try to write about lots of different solutions that help solve problems when the Basic Routine is not enough.

All my love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment