Releasing method


I visualize a container inside of me. Well, first I say, which sort of container is it that represents eg the anger I feel right now. I then take that container out of me, figuratively speaking, say it looks like a suitcase, and I put it down on the rocks. Once stuff reaches the rocks it is neutralized, but the stuff inside the suitcase has not reached the rocks yet. In order to neutralize the suitcase contents, I open the openings of the suitcase one by one, which allows the contents to be released. All sorts of things pour out, whatever does I am OK with. You have to look all around the suitcase for openings of different types. There are usually loads of different openings, screw lids and other types of openings. You can't force them open, it simply doesn't work, nothing is released. But if you uncork corks, or unscrew lids, all sorts of things can pour out, like pus, or liquids, or little rocks, or blue flashes. Sometimes they come out slowly and sometimes hissing. You don't control what comes out, and how. All you do is put the suitcase on the rocks and open the openings one by one. You have to watch to see if the pouring starts happening or else you don't know that you've properly opened it. When you are done, and there are no openings left, the suitcase collapses.

Best wishes

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment