Struggles and Solutions

OK, so I'm not supposed to be writing this on this blog, but I'm trying to be straight with you.

I have lots of solutions.

I have lots of struggles.

For every solution, I've got at least one struggle.

For every good mood, I've got at least one, ahem, bad one!

For every success, I've got at least one, ahem, thing that my nearest and dearest might call a partial success. Or a failure.

It's how I learn. It's how I grow.

And I'm proud of it.

For example, I de-bit my nails. For three years, I was nail-biting free, thanks to EFT. Now I suddenly realized that biting my nails is a whole lot quicker than cutting them, and I don't so much care what 'people' (if they exist) think of me, seeing my bitten nails. Perhaps I'm rationalizing and thus ignoring some stress in my life. But the point I'm making is that I'm back to biting. And that's OK with me.

Win some, lose some, is one way of seeing it. For me, I've gained in the process, it's not my next goal (gaol?) and I'm just being honest about it.

Because honesty is what I'm trying to work towards. Honesty and happiness. Peace. Kindness. Love.

Struggles and solutions. That's my current state. I currently have lots of solutions, and plenty of remaining struggles. And I'm proud of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment